Monday, August 10, 2009

firemen BBQ steamboat buffet dinner wif my baby

Yesterday, me & my dear decided to go MV since both of us didnt step in d shopping mall for a long time. We went to MV at about 12pm & we took pizzahut as our lunch. After d lunch, we jalan jalan and did some shopping there. Baby bought herself a shirt and i get a jeans for myself. After 5 hours of shopping, we went to firemen at jaya one for our so called "big" dinner since it's a buffet style BBQ steamboat. We start our eating at about 7pm and end it around 10pm, 3 HOURS dinner make our stomach almost burst!!! i think i'll never step into the firemen for a long time, not becoz of d taste, it's becoz of how full we both are!!
another great weekend wif my baby again,thx baby!!






1 comment:

Joo Ling said...

Thanks for the treat, baby. I had a great weekend also.